Tuesday, March 24, 2020

That's Quarantainment!

More fun for those of us participating in Pandemic 2020. Next Weeks Episode of Talent Time is gonna be done online via youtube. Check out the banner and info they posted on their facebook page.
That's Quarantainment!
Just a beautiful Facebook banner for our next show. So much has happened since the last one (that weirdly enough I was wearing rubber gloves on??) I really wish we could all mingle IRL. I guess this is real life now. For the time being anyway. So this is the next best thing. Also people is other cities can join us now too which is super cool!! Please mark your calendar (April 2nd 7:00 pst) and tune ti on our YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/TalentTimeTV

2 comments:

jellyjam14blas said...

Won't be as much fun as being their live, but can't wait to see what they do online!

Ronn Roxx said...

I'll be on my couch with a big tub of popcorn enjoying the show!