Wednesday, September 19, 2007

2007 TV Guide Fall Preview: Returning Shows


The 2007 TV Guide Fall Preview Returning Shows issue came out last week. As I did with the previous New Shows issue of TV Guide, I purchased this issue online via the
Zinio web site. This issue covers 130 of the hottest returning shows. Here is a list of the Returning shows I am going to be tuning into each week:

MONDAYS:
1) Heroes
2) How I Met Your Mother
3) Two and a Half Men
4) Rules of Engagement

WEDNESDAYS:
5) 'Til Death

THURSDAYS:
6) My Name Is Earl
7) 30 Rock
8) The Office
9) Supernatural

OTHER RETURNING SHOWS:
10) Jericho
11) Monk
12) Psych

Just watching these 12 returning shows this season will take up 8 1/2 hours a week... Looks like I have a lot of TV watching to do. I am off now to watch the first two shows I recorded tonight, Back to You and 'Till Death.

No comments: