Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coca Cola 2009 Christmas Bottles

I found these cool Coca Cola Christmas bottles at my local Walmart recently. There are two different (plastic) bottles which both look like round Christmas tree ornaments. One has Santa drinking a Coke and the other has a mother and baby polar bear also drinking a Coke. They look pretty small, but are actually 400 ml, making them slightly bigger than a traditional Coca Cola can. People were snapping these up like crazy, and I heard a few of them talking about giving them to family members etc as stocking stuffers. They have certainly made a great addition to my Coke collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you purchase extras of these bottles by chance? I'm looking for empty ones.

Ronn Roxx said...

Yes, I do have a few extra empties... make me an offver ;-)