Monday, August 05, 2019

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit in Banjo Blues

Faux Disney Oswald One Sheet Theater Poster, A Winkler Production by Walt Disney






















Back in June I came across the Heritage Auctions site which was auctioning off a huge lot of Disney animation artwork, production cells etc. I downloaded a bunch of the amazing artwork, including this great background painting from The Black Cauldron. On the same site were some great images of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. I have scanned and printed a few of the old Oswald the Lucky Rabbit cartoon movie posters which are hanging on my wall. I decided to make one more to add to my collection of Oswald movie posters. Above is the poster I made for my faux Oswald cartoon titled "Banjo Blues". Below you can see the original background painting from the Black Cauldron, a second version shows the Oswald drawing I used. While I was at it, I also made a "Banjo Blues" desktop wallpaper for my iMac.

Disney, background animation artwork

Disney, Oswald, faux Oswald the Lucky Rabbit poster

Disney, Original Oswald Promo Poster for animated cartoon

 The last picture is a faux title card I made a long time ago, for the Oswald cartoon "Cats Me'Ow" which you won't find in a history book because I made it up!

Faux Disney Oswald the Lucky Rabbit animated Title Card, A winkler Production



No comments: