Sunday, December 30, 2007

LOG from Blammo!


What Rolls Down Stairs
Alone Or In Pairs
Rolls Over Your Neighbor's Dog
What's Great For A Snack
And Fits On Your Back
Its Log, Log, Log!

It's Lo-og, Lo-og
It's Big, Its Heavy, Its Wood.
It's Lo-og, Lo-og
It's Better Than Bad, Its Good.

Everyone Wants A Log
You're Gonna Love It, Log
Come On And Get Your Log,
Everyone Needs A Log.

New from Blammo!, its Log! 8 inches tall, 5 inches wide, 0 points of articulation! Just like read wood!

I am not a big collector of action figures, but here is one that I wish I had purchased! This is Log, as seen on the Ren & Stimpy Show.
This ad came from an issue of Previews a few years ago. If only I had ordered one of these, I could be playing with it right now instead of typing about it in my blog!

No comments: