Thursday, May 03, 2007

Idaho Steelheads Crunch


Ok, I love hockey, I love cereal, and I love advertising. So when I received this from a friend in Idaho, I was thrilled with this great new addition to my collection. Its perhaps the coolest looking season ticket holder brochure ever produced! The team is the Idaho Steelheads of the ECHL. They have gone with a cereal theme here with a box of Idaho Steeleads Crunch cereal on the front of the brochure. It looks to me like the cereal is Rice Crispies type cereal with little chocolate cookie "pucks" tossed in. I love all the marketing slogans used throughout the brochure: "New and improved ticket plans!", "Tasty offers inside!", "2 scoops of fun per bite!", "23 essential vitamins & benefits!", "Wait... there's more!" and "Part of a complete & balanced entertainment diet!". I absolutely love the "fake" Steelheads Crunch cereal box on the front of this brochure. I once made my own "fake" KISS (the rock band) cereal box... but that's a story for another day.

No comments: