Monday, May 12, 2008

Little Golden Book Monday #55

Tonights little Golden Book is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I picked this book up at the thrift shop because I love Little Golden Books and loved the cover. But I have never actually seen the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and don't have a clue what the movie is about, other than it obviously stars an old looking car.
I looked up the movie on the Internet Movie DataBase and found the the movie came out in 1968, which is the same year as this book, so it looks like this is a fist edition. As for the plot of the movie, here is what I found on the IMDB: A wierd inventor (Caractacus Potts) invents an amazing flying car, which drives by itself. It takes him and his family to Vulgaria, where the sinister buffoon Baron Bomburst kidnaps the car. The baron has made children illegal, and Caractacus and Co. have to try and rescue the children of Vulgaria.

No comments: