Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bolt Sneek Peek Preview

Don't let the promo poster scare you away!

My wife, son and I went to a special advanced screening of Bolt tonight. Without doing a full review, let me say we all enjoyed it thoroughly. My wife who almost never laughs at movies laughed throughout the movie and my 3 year old son found plenty of chuckles throughout the movie, including a bunch of times when he was the only one getting a chuckle - mostly when someone was getting hurt! I myself found it to be a greatly engaging story from start to finish and it looked great visually. It is definitely a film both adults and kids will enjoy.
I was pretty surprised at how few people were at the screening, but then, they didn't promote this special prerelease screening that much. Those who were there all seemed to enjoy themselves. And best of all, we didn't have to stand in the incredibly insane lines that were all over the megaplex full of people there to see the new James Bond flick "Quantum of Solace."

No comments: