Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hardy Boys Mystery Casse-Tête

Ok, one of my many guilty pleasures is the 70's TV show the Hardy Boys. In the late 70's as a ten year old, I had two favorite, 'not to be missed' television programs. One was the super cool sci-fi show Battle Star Galactica. What wasn't to like about a show with Cylon robots, flying space ships and a robotic dog! The other show I never missed was the Hardy Boys. I was a huge Shaun Cassidy fan (more about that another time) and thought it was really cool that these two brothers were crime solving detectives.
I was thrilled when they released seasons 1 & 2 of the Hardy Boys TV show on DVD recently. My son and I have been enjoying sitting in front of the TV with our bowl of popcorn, watching the old episodes.
Recently I found this 1978, 121 piece APC Hardy Boys Mystery Casse-Tête (or for those of us English speaking Canadians, Jigsaw Puzzle) on one of my Saturday thrift store outings. I hope that when I solve this mystery, I don't find out there are a few missing pieces!

No comments: