Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Invasion of the Nibble-Bots

I picked up a pile of magazines at the Library book sale last weekend. I always love going though magazines and pulling out all the cool ads to add to my ad collection. I have a bunch of binders with page protectors in them, all full of ads. I have a Coke book, a Disney book, A Macintosh book, and a few miscellaneous books for everything else.
Here is an example of the sort of ad I am interested in. Its an ad for Cheez-It, which I am not 100% sure what that is. And from this ad, I am still not sure. I assume is it some sort of cracker product. But, who cares whey they are selling, the artwork is an awesome ode to old 1950's sci-fi movies.
I would go see this flick if it was showing at my local googaplex!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of Cheez-It? They're so good. http://www.kelloggs.com/cheez_it/