Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Kellogg's Eet and Ern

I noticed this ad in a copy of Disney Adventures magazine from 2000. I am a big cereal box collector and watch tons of kids TV, and therefore see a lot of ads for kids cereals, and I only vaguely remember this advertising campaign. I tried logging into their web site www.eetandern.com, but apparently Kellogg's didn't bother to keep the domain name, as the url is now just some lame link farm. As I said, I really don't remember this campaign, but I do like the two characters Eet and Ern.

5 comments:

Jane Cubelli said...

Hi! While going through a bunch of old papers, I found my Eet and Ern "membership card". It was a Kellogg's program where you enter the codes from inside the box to gain points which eventually can be redeemed for prizes. You probably already knew that. The prizes were all kid stuff that my nephew was too old for so I never used my points. Can't remember how many I had. They eventually gave a deadline to redeem or you lose your points. I lost my points and the program was ended.

Ronn Roxx said...

Any chance you can scan and share your "membership card"?

Ronn

Unknown said...

Back when the program was active I got some neat stuff from it, can't remember the majority but still have the Eet and Ern plushies!

If interested, next time I go back home I'll take a pic of 'em as they're still in my parents house in a dark corner, haha!

Ronn Roxx said...

I'd love to see the stuff you still have from the Eet and Ern program. If you get the chance to take some photos, please send them in so I can share them on here with everyone else!

Anonymous said...

I will say this, though--that pig has one nice butt!