Saturday, August 05, 2006

Ronnie @ Disneyland 1977


While digging though some old boxes of photos I found a couple of photos from my first trip to Disneyland back in 1977 with my mom. Here I am sitting in an Autopia car. I was so excited that I got to drive my own car! I don't remember much about this trip, but I know that I must have really liked it, because my mom took me back to Disneyland just two years later in 1979. I didn't get to Disneyland again until '90 when I went with Sara for a summer vacation. By this time, both Sara and I were hooked, and managed to visit the park at least once a year for the next 10 years. We celebrated New Year's Eve 2000 at Disneyland, Sara won a trip for 4 to Disneyland (filling out all those entry forms at the mall can really pay off!), and we got married at Disneyland! We can't wait to take Kaden on this first Disneyland trip when he gets a few years older.

No comments: