Thursday, September 07, 2006

Abandoned Amusement Parks

I love amusement parks, and I also love seeing old abandoned things such as Drive Ins and old buildings etc. So the other night when I stumbled upon a web site full of photos of old abandoned amusement parks, I was thrilled to say the least! I have no recollection of how I found this site, and as you will see if you click the link for yourself, the site is in a foreign language (perhaps Japanese). But if you are like me and love seeing photos of old rusty roller coasters and overgrown fields with amusement rides in them, then this is a site you will want to check out, even without being able to read whats on the pages.
I am not sure of the web sites name, but check out all the great photos of abandoned amusement parks and other stuff.
Here are just a few of the amazing photos you will find on the site.




No comments: