Friday, September 08, 2006

Virtual Kaden Action Figure

I am a big fan of Disney's 2001 animated feature, Atlantis, and I recently found a few Atlantis action figures on the discount table of a local department store. The summer that Atlantis came out, they had just opened a cheap theater across the street from my house, and that summer I went to see the movie at least 10 times. A few of those times I went, just to beat the heat, and enjoy the soundtrack. I enjoyed the movie so much, that I started collecting Atlantis stuff, and now have a large glass case full of Atlantis memorabilia.

I needed one of the action figures for my display, so I bough it, along with a few others, and brought them home. When it came time to pop one of the "Milo" action figures open to add to my display case, my son Kaden came to see what I was doing. Once I had opened the package, Kaden asked for the packaging to play with. When he held the package up to his face and looked though it, I thought it looked pretty funny, so I grabbed my camera and took a few photos. Then with a little work in Photoshop, we added his name to the packaging, and voila I had a virtual Kaden action figure.

No comments: